Library | Rooms Revamped
Robin LaMonte, Associate ASID, creates timeless interiors that encompass a wide spectrum of design aesthetics. From traditional to eclectic, her design solutions garner high praise from her clients.
She earns this praise via a design process that employs a keen eye for color, outstanding space planning skills, and the ability to design customized pieces individualized to the particular needs of the client. It also includes her willingness to explore ways to achieve clients’ goals while working within their budget.
Robin believes that the foundation of a successful design project is built on trust and confidence. Whether designing a single room or a large estate, each project receives exceptional attention to detail. Her ultimate goal is to exceed her client’s expectations.
Robin has appeared on Good Morning America, and her designs have graced magazines in the New York Metro area.
Interior design has been Robin’s second career after a career as a flight attendant in the late 70’s and 80’s. She is very familiar with Atlanta; this was her airline base for 10 years.
Awards/Achievements: Robin has had the honor to participate in several showhouses that include:
- 2014 and 2013 Atlanta Home Improvement and Cobb Life Best of Houzz
- 2013 Christmas at Callanwolde
- 2006, 2007, 2008 Designer Showhouse of New Jersey benefiting the John Theurer Cancer Center at Hackensack University Medical Center
- 2012 Mansion in May at Glynallyn.
- She decorated the USGA Museum in Far Hills, New Jersey for the Holidays from 2008-2011.
- Rooms Revamped has been featured in metro Atlanta, Aspire Metro, Design NJ, 201 Magazine, NJ Monthly, and Forbes.
She has also been featured in newspaper and online articles.