To enroll another individual (i.e., your child) in a course:
- Look up the course in which you want to enroll the other person.
- Click the Enroll Someone Else button.
- The Login page opens for you to login. If you don’t have an account yet, you can create one here. The registration process will continue after you create your account.
- After you login (or create your account), the Proxy Registration page opens for you to select the person to enroll.
- If the person you want to register is listed, select them. If not, enter the person’s email address then click the OK button.
- The Account Details opens next.
- If you select a person from the list (step 4 above), their account details will be displayed.
- If you entered an email address for an existing account, you will be told the email is associated with other records. You can choose the person you want to enroll or select the New Name and create a new name record.
- If you entered an email that is not already assigned to an account, you will be able to create a new account.
- Click Confirm and Continue to continue the registration.
- You’ll now continue the regular registration process.
Still having trouble with registering? Please give us a call at 404-872-5338 or email firstname.lastname@example.org – we’re happy to help!