Our 2018 Eggstravaganza Easter Celebration has officially SOLD OUT – Thank you all!
Bring your basket and your camera for a family friendly Easter egg hunt amidst Callanwolde’s beautiful spring gardens and grounds.
Eggstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt features thousands of candy-filled eggs to find (including three golden “prize” eggs) and a chance to meet the Easter Bunny. There will be family friendly games, a LEGO building station provided by LEGOLAND Discovery Center, face painting, and a kids’ dance floor with DJ J&M Sound Design
Schedule – March 31st, 2018
- 8:00 AM: Doors open/Trolleys are running from Emory parking lot
- 9:30 AM: Easter egg hunt for newborns to 1 year old in Hydrangea Garden.*
- 9:50 AM: Easter egg hunt for ages 2 to 3 on the Portico lawn.*
- 10:10 AM: Easter egg hunt for ages 4 to 6 on the Front Lawn
- 10:30 AM: Final egg hunt for ages 7 and up at the Amphitheater!
- 12 PM/Noon: Event ends.
* Parents may accompany children under 3 during egg hunts
Egg Hunts will start on time. We recommend arriving early!
Tickets are available online here! Tickets are $5 per person, children under 2 years old do not require a ticket.
Parking & Transportation
No onsite parking available. Arrive early for parking.
Parking is located at Emory Briarcliff Property’s Parking Lot A (1256 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta GA 30306) for $5.00 – Credit/Debit Cards only please!
Trolley service will be available to and from the Emory Briarcliff Parking Lot. Trolleys will run every 10 minutes, starting at 8 AM. Thank you Georgia Trolley Service!
Small, foldable strollers are welcome on the trolley. However, we cannot accommodate large strollers.
Know Before You Go
- Ticket sales benefit the Callanwolde Foundation (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and our mission to preserve the historic Candler Estate and offer fine arts and outreach to the community.
- This event is Rain Or Shine!
- No on-site parking. Please see Parking & Transportation details above.