Eggstravaganza has been a family favorite for years. Callanwolde celebrates the coming of spring with its annual Easter egg hunt to be held Saturday, April 19, 2014, from 10:00 am until 12:00 noon.
Eggstravaganza features thousands of candy-filled eggs to find (including three golden “prize” eggs), Atlanta Braves games & prizes, and a chance to meet the Easter Bunny. There will be baked goods for sale, a “cake walk”, face painting, carnival games, and spring-themed arts and crafts for kids. Bring your basket and your camera for a fun, family day amidst Callanwolde’s beautiful spring gardens and grounds.
Egg hunts: will be set up for following three age groups
- 11:15 am – Newborns to Age 3
- 11:30 am – Ages 4, 5 and 6
- 11:45 am – Ages 7 and up
Tickets: Tickets may sell out. Avoid lines and save time – buy tickets online.
- Adults free
- Children 12 and under $12 advance purchase online
- Children 12 and under $14 at the door; cash only
Parking: Arrive early for parking ($5 per car) and shuttle bus service beginning at 9:30 am at the Emory University Briarcliff Campus, 1256 Briarcliff Road, just one-half mile north of Callanwolde. No onsite parking available.
In case of rain the event will be cancelled.
- Ticket sales are non-refundable, non-transferable. They are considered donations to Callanwolde’s Dance Department.
- Adults are asked to please stay off the field during the egg hunts. This is mandatory for the safety of the children.
- No on-site parking. Arrive early for parking ($5 per car) and shuttle bus service beginning at 9:30 am at the Emory University Briarcliff Campus, 1256 Briarcliff Road, just one-half mile north of Callanwolde. For more information call 404-872-5338.