Callanwolde celebrates the coming of spring with its annual Eggstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt!
Bring your basket and your camera for a family friendly Easter egg hunt amidst Callanwolde’s beautiful spring gardens and grounds.
Eggstravaganza Easter Egg Hunt features thousands of candy-filled eggs to find (including three golden “prize” eggs) and a chance to meet the Easter Bunny. There will be family friendly games, a LEGO building station provided by LEGOLAND Discovery Center, face painting, and a kids’ dance floor with DJ J&M Sound Design
- 9:00 AM: Doors open
- 11:15 AM: Easter egg hunt for newborns to 3 years old.
- 11:30 AM: Easter egg hunt for ages 4, 5, and 6.
- 11:45 AM: Final egg hunt for ages 7 and up!
- 1:00 PM: Event ends.
Ticket Information Coming Soon.**
Parking & Transportation
No onsite parking available. Arrive early for parking.
Parking is located across the street at Atlanta Metro Cathedral (999 Briarcliff Rd NE, Atlanta, GA 30306) and at Emory Briarcliff Property’s Parking Lot A (1256 Briarcliff Road NE, Atlanta GA 30306).
Trolley service will be available to and from the Emory Briarcliff Parking Lot. Trolleys will run every 10 minutes, starting at 9 AM. Thank you Georgia Trolley Service!
Small, foldable strollers are welcome on the trolley. However, we cannot accommodate large strollers. Please park at Atlanta Metro Cathedral if you are bringing a large stroller.
Know Before You Go
- Ticket sales benefit the Callanwolde Foundation (a 501c3 nonprofit organization) and our mission to preserve the historic Candler Estate and offer fine arts and outreach to the community.
- In case of rain the event will be cancelled. In the event of cancellation due to inclement weather, refunds will only be processed by contacting Tori Isham at email@example.com.
- Adults are asked to please stay off the field during the egg hunts. This is mandatory for the safety of the children.
- No on-site parking. Arrive early for parking. Please refer to the Parking & Transportation details above!
With help from the following sponsors, Callanwolde is able to accomplish its mission of preserving the historic Candler Estate and offering fine arts and outreach to the community.