Callanwolde Fine Arts Center would not exist if it were not for the many generous donors like you. Thank you.
Your support of the Callanwolde Fine Arts Center helps strengthen our capacity to enrich the quality of life in Atlanta by offering:
- The very best in artistic instruction—dance, painting, pottery, and more
- Opportunities for local artists to share their craft and expertise
- Classes and workshops for seniors, veterans, people with special needs and low income families, among others
- Preservation and restoration of one of Atlanta’s most beautiful historical landmarks.
Callanwolde’s 2017 Annual Fund
“If you like the limb, support the tree.” – Jerylann Warner, Director of Callanwolde School of Dance
If you have benefited from Callanwolde’s mission to preserve the historic Candler Estate and offer fine arts and outreach to the community, would you consider joining us in making a gift to our 2017 Annual Fund today?
Callanwolde is unique in providing multidisciplinary arts instruction for all ages on a beautiful, historic campus. We offer high-quality, low-cost classes in these areas:
Additionally, our outreach program provides classes and scholarships for seniors, low-income families, veterans, and persons with special needs, plus low-cost arts field trips for Title I schools. Would you help Callanwolde continue to empower our community through the arts?
Meet Cairo Carson, a Callanwolde scholarship recipient. His mom Geneine says, “We have been so impressed with the professional and encouraging instruction he has received and grateful that a scholarship made it possible for him to even pursue music… Thank you Callanwolde for generously nurturing our son and his developing gift!”
By making your tax-deductible gift, you will help keep our class tuitions low, help preserve a piece of Atlanta’s history, and provide scholarships and educational opportunities to those in our community who otherwise would lack access to quality arts programming.
Annual Fund Drive: For all the reasons you love Callanwolde- give now.
Ways to Donate
You can donate securely online:
Make your check payable to Callanwolde Fine Arts Center and mail to:
Callanwolde Fine Arts Center
980 Briarcliff Road, NE, Atlanta, Georgia 30306
Gift of Stock
- Contact Callanwolde’s broker, Paul Janofsky, to notify him of the intent to donate securities, whether they are stocks, mutual funds, etc.
- Send shares to this receiving account:
- National Financial Services, LLC
- FBO: CALLANWOLDE FOUNDATION
- Account #: CWY-003085
- NFS DTC# 0226 (This is comparable to a bank’s routing number in order for securities to be transferred electronically.)
- Contact your own broker where the shares are held. Instruct the broker to transfer the securities using…
- the above information
- YOUR federal and state tax id
- Paul Janofsky’s contact information above
Please call 404-872-5338 ext. 240
Callanwolde is a 501(c)(3) organization. Donations are tax-deductible within the limits of the law.