Supporting underserved communities is an important part of Callanwolde’s mission. Our unique 12-acre campus, situated in the heart of Atlanta, provides the perfect sanctuary to inspire inclusion, belonging, creativity, and rehabilitation.
Callanwolde Community Engagement programs provide resources to a growing list of people who include:
– Veterans living with PTSD
– Veterans transitioning out of homelessness
– Children who qualify for Title I support
– Children who qualify for Title III support
– Low-income Seniors
– Young adults with Down Syndrome
– People who use wheelchairs
With your support, we can continue to grow these programs to meet the demand in our community for accessible arts education programs.