Callanwolde seeks to enrich the lives of under-resourced communities through the arts and horticultural therapy. Our unique 12-acre campus, situated in the heart of Atlanta, provides the perfect sanctuary to inspire inclusion, belonging, creativity, and rehabilitation.
Callanwolde Community Engagement programs provide resources to a growing list of people who include:
– Children in Title 1 Schools
– Veterans living with PTSD
– Young adults with Down Syndrome
– People who use wheelchairs
– Middle School Students in the Special Education/Inclusion Program
– Diabetes support groups
With your support, we can continue to grow these programs to meet the demand in our community for accessible arts education programs.