Callanwolde Fine Arts Center offers classes for all ages in the following categories:
Music Program – Private and Group Lessons in Guitar; Voice; Piano; Kindermusik; Preschool; Brass; Woodwinds; Songwriting and Improvisation.
Music Recording – Basics and Fundamentals; Recording; Mixing and Mastering; Avid Pro Tools; Apple Logic Pro; Abelton Live; Music Technology.
Painting and Drawing; Photography; Jewelry Making and Metalsmithing; Textiles; Pottery
Ballet; Jazz; Ballroom
West African Dance; Creative Movement; Modern I – V; Prime Movers
Fiction Writing; Poetry Writing; Memoir Writing.
Poetry and Spoken Word; Photography; Music; Painting/Drawing; Book Arts; Jewelry Making and Metalsmithing; Modern Dance.
Starting Vegetables from Seed; Ikebana and Flower Arranging; Terrariums; Container Gardening; Water Conservation; Fermented Foods; Edible Plants; Bee Keeping.
Teen Camps; Visual Arts, Music, Drama & Dance; Half-Day Camps; Before and After Camps
Arts Education Office Hours: Monday 9am-5pm, Tuesday-Thursday 11am-7pm, Friday 9am-5pm
Classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that no student’s space will be held without full payment of all class fees. Registrations mailed in early will not be processed until the first day of registration. Registrations are accepted up to the first day of each class if space is available; however, we ask that you register one week before class begins to aid in planning decisions. Credit card payments are automatically deposited and cannot be used to hold a space until cash or check payments are delivered.
Please read our policies before you enroll.
Meet our world renown faculty! Callanwolde employs instructors who are prominent in their field. We strive to provide the best education experience for every student.
Callanwolde offers Scholarship Assistance to anyone who is a Callanwolde Member and over the age of 5. For more information click here.
Arts Education Department’s Core Values
- Quality Education: Focus on high quality, traditional, fine arts education that emphasizes a hands-on experience in a unique learning environment
- Creative & Fun Environment: Creative/Fun outlet for the pursuit of individual growth and fulfillment
- Community Driven: Provide flexible schedules, accessible and relevant classes, and affordable value to the customers
- Pursuit of Excellence: The finest teachers and staff that demonstrate a collaborative atmosphere with mutual respect and a commitment to Callanwolde
- Passionate about Communication: Open communication to our community, customers, and to one another